Pocket PC, Windows mobile, imate, ppc, news and new technologies

16 Aralık 2007 Pazar

[WM5] Files On Rapidshare

Dear members,
 
I am very sorry to tell you that there might a chance that the files
I uploaded  have been or will be deleted.
I need a confirmation from you guys if anyone can still download them.
 
Unfortunately my rapidshare account was closed due to a slight accident
that happened while extending my account.
 
If anyone other than me can try to download one of the files I uploaded
to rapidshare and can reply to me.
 
Regards.


Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Share Photos

Put your favorite

photos and

more online.

Endurance Zone

A Fitness Group

about overall

better endurance.

Best of Y! Groups

Check it out

and nominate your

group to be featured.

.

__,_._,___

Hiç yorum yok:

Blog Arşivi